Our advisors are here to help

Our undergraduate advisor can provide assistance with a wide variety of curriculum and academic issues. You can make an appointment with either advisor via Student Appointment Scheduler (SAS).

If you have a general question, are a prospective student, or are unable to visit our office, you may email If you need to request permission for a class, have a transfer class evaluated, or declare a minor you can do so via the forms available on this site.