There are several ways you can remain involved with the Department of Economics after you graduate.
- Let us know where your career path takes you. We would be happy to interview you for an alumni profile.
- Your work or community experience could make an interesting presentation.
- You might serve as a resource for students considering a career similar to yours.
- Consider whether your place of employment can provide an internship or a job opportunity for one of our students.
- Subscribe to receive our alumni newsletter Trendline.
- Follow us on Facebook to learn about current news and events.
- Make a donation to one of our Economics funds to support our students and our faculty.