Students must meet the following course requirements for a total of 18 credit hours.
- Mathematics: M119 or M211 or M213
- Introductory economics: E201 and E202
- Intermediate economic theory: E321
- Economics electives: At least two additional economics courses (6 credit hours) at the 300 or 400 level, excluding E496 and X373. At least one of these elective courses (3 credit hours) must be numbered above E321, excluding E370.
- At least 9 credit hours must be taken in residence on the Bloomington campus.
These are the current requirements for a minor in Economics. For information by matriculation date or for information on the Interdepartmental minor in Economics and Political Science see the appropriate College Bulletin.