Our majors begin their coursework with mathematical modeling and introductory economic theory, followed by additional foundational courses. Our students establish a strong understanding microeconomic and macroeconomic theory.
While we do not have official concentrations, you are able to choose electives to gain greater expertise in specific areas of interest, such as:
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- International Development Economics
- Analysis of Economic Data using Statistical and Computational Methods
- Economics of the Public Sector and Labor Markets
- Economics of Industry and Strategic Interaction